Man's heart stops after Red Bull overdose [brisbanetimes.com.au]
A man whose heart stopped after he consumed eight Red Bull energy drinks in five hours has called for an overhaul of the product's warning labels.
"They say [on energy drink labels] don't have more than this much," Mr Penbross said. "But they don't say if you have too much, what will happen."
What an idiot. There have been plenty of news stories warning about the dangers of too much caffeine. How do you get to eight cans and NOT realise that you're placing your body under great stress? I have enough trouble with two cans of Bull.