- Found a $2 coin that dropped out of my umbrella on the way to the train station.
- Fixed Samba! Wee00t! XD I ended up manually resetting the intertrust account's password (after rolling back the LDAP database about a week) which did the trick in setting up the trust again. Coworker fixed up the domain permissions and we started adding users back onto Citrix. :> Very close to having the system running happily. It's just a matter of time now.
- Returned to the city an hour early, so I didn't get to add four users that have been waiting two months to get onto the system. Oops.
- Milled around in town. Went looking for Three Point Tilt's album (no luck) and Stairways to Heaven (no luck either, although I did find Denton's Musical Challenge in JB).
- Endodontist appointment went well. He said there's no obvious signs of infection in my tooth, and there was a likely cause for my pain: my bite wasn't level and the symptoms pointed towards me grinding. He replaced the temporary filling in my molar and ground it down for me until my bite was comfortable. And it didn't cost me a bucket either! :>
- Coworker is still keen to forward my resume on to his brother, who is an IT manager.
- Got drunk last night and
played ping-pongcaught up with phar.
- Also sprawled out on the couch watching cricket and The Simpsons until I couldn't stay awake any longer.