* Too much coffee today. (Caffeine has been known to give me headaches.)
* Panadeine. (Codeine has been known to make me feel weird.)
* Too long staring at this monitor. (Stupid CRTs and poor lighting give me headaches.)
* Stress and not enough sleep. ('Nuff said.)
I'm kinda feeling a bit nauseous now too. ovo I can't decide if it's serious or I'm being a hypochondriac.
Maybe I'll wait another 30 minutes or hour or so.
I mean it's not like I've been dizzy, blacked out or thrown up. I just have this persistent headache...
I really hope it's nothing serious. I don't want either:
* My head being opened up. I can't imagine anything worse, surgery-wise.
* Death. That'd just ruin my day.
Edit: Heehee! I can make my pupils contract! .v.