Sunday was my "duck off to the beach" day.
- I got to use my e-toll for the first time! I've had it for about six months. I cackled when it beeped.
- Alexandra Headland is far too family friendly. I did however manage to get some solitude wandering over the rocks and cleared my head.
- What the hell are so many people doing at the beach?? It's the middle of winter!
- The Sunshine Motorway sucks for scenery as much as the Bruce Highway.
- Noosa Beach is pretty cool. Why have I never been there before?
- Google knows all. I really had to pee and it told me where the nearest loos were at Noosa. Freaking obvious when I actually found them, but I'd never been there before.
- <3 coffee. Also, WTF scrub turkies.
- Driving alone rocks because there's no one to complain about my attempt at singing. :P